Thursday, January 03, 2008

I'm in Vienna

I'm in Vienna. That's Vienna, Austria, not Vienna, France. The Austrian one is bigger, nicer, and more interesting. Technically at the moment I'm in Korneuberg, just north-west of Vienna, but it's close enough, especially if you're not in Europe, to think of it as Vienna.

I'll be staying in Austria until Monday evening when Skyeurope will take me back to Paris, France. Then, I have a free day on Tuesday and I go back to work on Wednesday. I don't actually want to go back to work. I don't mind being a man of leisure, but my bank account is insisting that I feed it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

There are cute squirrels in Vienna. Pat one for me!

Kat said...

Oublie les écureuils rabiques! Il y a des viennoiseries délicieuse à Vienna. Mange un pour moi!

Sean said...

I didn't see any squirrels, but perhaps they were hibernating or had flown south for the winter (probably with one of the low-cost carriers).

J'ai mangé beaucoup de viennoiseries. Elles étaient très delisieuses. J'aime bien les "Krapfen" même s'ils ont un mauvais nom. :-)