Sunday, January 13, 2008

Another post about Vienna.

This is a post about what I did on my Sunday in Vienna (the 6th of Jan).
Florian and I spent a large amount of time Sunday morning in his apartment playing a game called Atomic Bomberman. It's an old game, but highly addictive. I'm not very good at it, but Florian's better and this helped me because we played a team game. I have installed the game on my laptop, but it doesn't work properly, so it's frustrating to play.
After spending most of the morning blowing up virtual characters (and our virutal selves), we went off to see another museum. Today was the Kunsthistorisches Museum, specifically the section with the crown jewels. I liked the collection in this museum, though nothing was written in English, so it was lucky that I had my handy personal translator/interpreter with me.
After the museum, we went to a cafe with wifi where I indulged my addiction to email and other online things. I had a piece of Sachertorte at this cafe, my first piece ever, and I'm annoyed that I didn't try it earlier - it's delicious. The Sachertorte is a famouse Viennese speciality, so it's important to eat a piece when you're in Vienna. Especially if you're a fan of chocolate and sweet things.
After the net and Sachertorte it was time to return to Chez Florian for the evening.

No comments: