Tuesday, February 12, 2008

More Phlegm News!

If you happen to do a Google Blog Search for 'Phlegm' you'll be pleased to discover that my blog is the fourth listing! Cool!
How did I discover this, you may well ask? Well, I didn't actually do the abovementioned search just for the hell of it, but my sitemeter told me that it was how someone from India found their way to my blog. Of course, I then did the search to verify it.

In case you're interested, the search term "naked arse man" seems to bring a lot of random people to my blog, and it's the main cause of non-regular readers stumbling their way here.

4 comments:

Kat said...

So *that`s* how to increase traffic to your blog.
The funny thing is, I can`t remember you writing about naked arse men, and I`m rather afraid of doing the search myself to find out when you did!

Sean said...

It was way way back when I lived in Gliwice, referring to the postcard of the naked arse man that pops up from time to time in strange places.

Sean said...

So yes, to increase traffic, post about naked arse men and phlegm.

David Barry said...

The weirdest search anyone's used to get to my blog (which is about cricket statistics) is 'can 6/a 1209'. I haven't the faintest idea what they were looking for.

Overall, I seem to limit my writing to cricketing words, so I don't waylay too many websurfers. I wasn't any help to the person looking for 'gentlemen in the 1800's' though, and the person wanting 'the average knowledge of a person in 1800 statistics' was also disappointed.