Tuesday, February 19, 2008

I'm going to be rich!

I received a letter in the mail today telling me that I'm going to be rich!

A man called Gasper Gaston, who says he's a solicitor and public notary, has written to me requesting my help. Until recently, he was the solicitor for a very wealthy man called Mr. Dunant Drake. This very wealthy man died recently and left a alrge sum of money in a Spanish bank account, just waiting for someone to collect it (9.5m euros). The problem is that Mr Gaston can't collect it himself because his name is different, but I can help him because I share a surname with the deceased man.

All I have to do is give him my bank account details so that the Spanish bank can transfer the money into my account.

At the start of the letter, he assures me that he is honest and it is legitimate.

hmmmm...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi ,
i'm a french guy. i live in paris and i 've receve a same letter to. (excuse for my english).
i guess that's a fake, but I gave the letter other my lawyer.
I wait for a reponse for her part but if you have receve the same letter it is obvious that it is not normal.

best regard

Anonymous said...

I think it's impressive that you've been trcked down by scammers in Paris - it's not like you've been there all that long so you shouldn't have had time to leave a long trail of personal details for them to track.

Anonymous said...

PS. when you do give them you account no. and get millions of dollars could I just have 1 million?

Anonymous said...

Yes, My relative in Paris also received the same letter. Did anyone response or contact Mr. Gaston? Sounds like a total scam stay away!!!

Pretty sure they would just drain your bank account instead of giving you any money!

Anonymous said...

Hi,

i came from Germany and i have a Mail from Gaston. He would like 3600 Euro for legimation my dokuments. i became 4 million euro to my bank account.

it`s scam. DONT MONEY SEND TO GASTON !!!

Best Regards

would you like infos ? Kontakt me please.

pretty-chat@web.de

Great Cinema the Man