Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Chocolat & Fromage

I was in the supermarket today, en faisant des courses, when I came across the tea/coffee/chocolate section. I saw two products that I hadn't really noticed before. One of them called "Nestlé Chocolat" and the other called "Nestlé Intense au Chocolat".

I don't think I need to tell you which one I decided to buy. The first cup of Nestlé Intense au Chocolat is sitting, half drunk, between me and the keyboard. Delicious. Plaisir & Dégustation is correct. My only criticism is that initially it wasn't sweet enough, so I had to add a few cuillères of sucre.

I also bought a small block of Tomme de Savoie, as I liked it when I was in Grenoble.

These two purchases happened because I went to a different supermarché today, after teaching in Montparnasse, over in the 14th.

No comments: