Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Red and Splotchy

I'm all red and splotchy tonight thanks to the medicine I took last night. Yay for allergic reactions!

So, I returned to the medical centre and the doctor I saw tonight suggested a different medicine that shouldn't have too many nasty side effects. I will have to remember to stay out of the sun while I'm on them because apparently they make your skin more sensitive, and as most people know, my skin is a whiter shade of white, so it's fairly susceptible to sunburn in normal conditions (ie, I got sunburnt in Wales).

On the plus side, my symptoms have eased and I don't feel as horribly shitty as I did last night or this morning, so hopefully the new meds will work just as well but without the red rash.

As you're all concerned, I feel like I have less pus, phlegm and/or mucous now.

No comments: