Friday, March 13, 2009

A post from uni

This is my first post from my new phone. I'm currently sitting in the building at uni called GP South, which is a rather unimaginative name for a building considering it means General Purpose South. It's one of the engineering buildings, and specifically the one which contains the electrical engineering department, so I'll be spending a fair amount of time here over the next few years. It's also one of the best locations for the uni's wifi. The area I'm sitting in at the moment is supposed to be for quiet study, and I'm being very quiet at the moment. Unfortunately the same can't be said of the group of undergrad students sitting at the next table whose conversation has convinced me that they're complete idiots. I was hoping that their presence here was going to be temporary, if not fleeting, but they've decided to skip their next lecture. I think my presence here will be short-lived now.

No comments: