Friday, February 13, 2009

Spring cleaning

Over the last few days, I've been ruthlessly sorting through everything I own, throwing lots and keeping just what I deem necessary. The reason for this is primarily the lack of space I have in my backpack and I need to either make it fit in my bag, throw it out, or give it away. I'm giving some stuff away, but most of the stuff isn't really all that useful. I've actually been rather stressed lately due to my concerns regarding the amount of stuff and the amount of space in my bag, so each time I throw something out, it's a relief because it means one less item that I have to find room for. It's quite therapeutic. I still think packing my bag will be a challenge, and I might have to become even more ruthless, but I'm beginning to think it's possible.

No comments: