Friday, February 13, 2009

Trop Bientôt

My arms hurt. I have that pain that comes the day after a particularly strenuous activity.

I closed my bank account today, just another thing that highlights my inevitable departure. Quelle dommage. En fait, je n'aimais pas trop bien cette banque parce que je la trouvais très chere, et beaucoup plus cher que necessaire. J'espère que mon argent arrive où je voulais l'envoyer sans problèmes.

Well, I think I've officially run out of time to do anything significant in France now this time around. There are lots of things I wish I'd done, specifically places that I wanted to visit, but kept putting off for another time or another weekend, and now, il ne me reste qu'un weekend, and I can't spend it travelling around the countryside, malheureusement. I'll definitely have to return one day.

Je sais bien que la France me manquera.

No comments: