Saturday, January 09, 2010

Yes, I'm still here and Browsers

I know it's been ages since my last post, but I've been either busy or not near an internet connection.
My last post was last year! Egads!
So, Happy New Year to all.

I don't really have much of a reason to write other than a prompt from a friend reminding me that my blog still existed and therefore I should consider publishing something.

In my quest to find a browser that I like, I've tried Mozilla Firefox, Opera and Google Chrome, and at the moment I'm using Chrome. I think I'll stick with it for a while because as yet I've only discovered one thing that it has issues with, and that issue, when it pops up, is usually easily resolved. I liked the layout of Opera though, and in some ways it's a shame that Opera wasn't suitable for a lot of things, especially facebook pages and google wave. Before this experiment with different browsers, I was a happy Firefox user, but over time, it seemed to show more and more problems and develop issues with more pages.

1 comment:

Angie said...

:)much better!