Monday, January 18, 2010

I can't be bothered thinking of a title for this post

I'm watching tv in my room at the moment because I'm watching SBS and due to the time zone in the southern states at the moment, the tv shows come through an hour earlier when they're transmitted through the cable tv system. This means that if I miss the hour early start, I can watch it at the normal time on my tv with my digital set-top box. The downside of doing this is that when there aren't many others home, like this evening, I feel guilty because I know that there are two beagles lying on the floor just outside my door, waiting for me to reappear through the door.
Before you ask, the dogs aren't allowed in my room because of my slight dog allergy issues and the fact that I sleep in this room and I'd like to be able to breath while sleeping.

No comments: