Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Blackout Week coming soon

As you may have noticed, I've added the blackout protest code thingo to my blog. I know the readership of this blog isn't particularly large and none of the regular readers would ever be insane enough to support the Australian government's stupid idea of implementing an internet filter, but I'd still like to show my support.

You can find more information here if you haven't already found that page from the black info screen that came up when you loaded this blog.

It's a bit early for the protest week at this stage, but I'll be away for the start of the week, and while I'll still post an occasional update on what I'm doing or where I am, I won't have enough internet access to play around with formatting and html code.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

http://jobsphere.blogspot.com/2010/01/accounting-clerk-wanted-san-diego-ca.html