Monday, January 11, 2010

That buzz

I had barely started to commence the preparations required in order to start shaving when I heard a horrible noise in the bathroom. The unmistakable buzzing sound that can only mean one thing: Mosquito. I decided that I had to hunt down and destroy this foul creature because I could get on with things because it would annoy me, probably try to steal my blood, and continue making its special buzz, which was amplified by the tiles in the bathroom. I started following the sound as it whizzed past my head, no doubt on its way to feast on my delicious blood. On the second pass, I turned around to face the sound, and hopefully the miniature vampire itself, when the buzzing instantly stopped. I thought, from the sound of the buzz before it was abruptly halted, that the mozzie must be rather close to me, or on my skin somewhere; landing on me would have accounted for the sudden break in the sound. I looked in the mirror to try and find it, only to spot it, not quite on my face but very very near. The stupid creature had become stuck in the shaving foam that I had recently applied. It was then a simple matter of picking it up, killing it, and sending it on its way to a watery grave.

1 comment:

Nicotina the Fag said...

This suggests a genius plan of covering yourself head to toe in shaving cream every night as an insect (and possibly also human) repellant.