Friday, November 06, 2009

Chomp

I wish Australia would realise that chocolate is a viable breakfast food. I really miss, and have a craving for a bowl tonight, special K with dark chocolate flakes. We have a crappy version here, which is special K with chocolate-coated flakes, but it's not the same thing and it doesn't taste near as good. It seems to me that it would be easier for the company to produce the version with chocolate flakes than that with the chocolate-coated flakes too. Everyone's a winner. But alas, no, chocolate makes things look unhealthy here (even though there are health benefits of a small amount of dark chocolate) so people screw up their noses.

2 comments:

Angie said...

You could always grate dark choc over normal special k....

Sean said...

I've tried that, but it wasn't the same. I think the problem was that the pieces of grated dark chocolate were too small. Maybe I need a different grater or something.