Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Another return

I had another episode of digestive pyrotechnics last night. I felt a bit bloated and thought it was just a gassy thing, so I forced myself to burp. Instead of a pressure-releasing belch of gas, my mouth was filled with the half-digested remains of dinner. I proceeded immediately to the toilet where I thoroughly emptied the contents of my stomach as an offering to the porcelain god. Interestingly, the potato casserole/bake thingo tasted pretty good on the way up, unlike my souvlaki from the other day. The only thing that concerned me was the complete lack of carrot bits in the expelled mass. I realise that there was no carrot involved in the meal, but one still expect bits of carrot to appear in any and all samples of spew. I wonder if it's a sign of the apocalypse.
Apocalypse or not, I felt much better afterwards.

No comments: