Thursday, August 13, 2009

Lunettes

I think it's time I firmly closed my mouth on the hard metal projectile. I need to get glasses. There I said it. Well, wrote it. The problem now is getting a round tuit. The decision to get glasses requried several steps in order for it to become a reality; steps like going to an optometrist to see how bad my eyes are. It'll possibly happen before 2010.
The downside of getting glasses is that I run the risk of looking like a nerd. Maybe I could think about contacts instead.

2 comments:

Kat said...

Are you sure you got this sentence correct?

The downside of getting glasses is that I run the risk of looking like a nerd.

I think you left out the word 'more'.

:P

Angie said...

Yay! Admitting you have a problem is the first step....now go get you eyes checked!!!!!!