Monday, June 02, 2008

A quick update

I'm still alive.

It's been a while since my last post, and a lot of things have happened since then. I was just too busy and/or tired to get around to writing blog entries. At the time, I planned to write the posts and backdate them, so that the posting schedule for May would be accurate, though right now I don't think I can be bothered.

I have photos from all the places I visited in May on my picasa site, so you can follow the link to see the pics if you're interested. Since Ireland, the places were: Copenhagen, Stockholm, Strasbourg, and Mont Saint Michel & Saint Malo. Mostly only good things happened, and I enjoyed all of those places. Of course, not everything went according to plan, the biggest annoyance being camera-related; I left my camera in the seat pocket of the train from Copenhagen to Stockholm. Fortunately, I'd downloaded all the pictures onto my computer the night before, so I didn't lose many photos. I now have a new camera, which is nice, but it was an expensive thing to do. There were other travelling issues, but they all worked out for the best in the end (things like almost being late for a scheduled train departure, etc...).

No comments: