Sunday, July 03, 2005

Paintball!


Paintball was heaps of fun. I discovered that I am quite trigger-happy - I ran out of bullets twice. It was fun to shoot, and also fun to watch the bullet explode in a ball of blue at the other end.

I only got shot once (the downside of being trigger-happy is that you have to stop when you run out of bullets) out of three games. Unluckily, the one time I was shot happened to be just below my left ear. It stung for a couple of seconds, but then the pain subsided and I'm now left with just a bruise. I took a photo of the bruise, and because it's in an awkward position, I'll ask someone to take a shot of it tonight, to keep for the memories. It looks a lot nastier than it feels, so it is an ideal photo to send to mum! :-)

3 comments:

Aggie said...

That's weird: Andrew (Susannah's Andrew) also went to play skirmish today

Aggie said...

btw - your bruise looks pretty cool!

Sean said...

It actually looks better now - it seems to have improved its appearance with age :-)
I'll try to take another pic.