Friday, July 31, 2009

Jadę do plaży dzisiaj

Yes, you read that correctly - I'm going to the beach today. I've wanted to get to the beach ever since I returned to Australia, but a combination of being slack, being busy, and other things has meant that I've been back here for about 6 months now, and I'm only just going now. I should have gone right after returning as far as weather goes, because it's now in the middle of winter here, and I'm not planning on swimming at all (je ne peux pas faire de la natation en hiver parce que je ne suis pas Breton). In spite of a planned absence of swimming, it'll be nice to see the beach, and also part of the hinterland up there, which is another area I like that I haven't been to since at least early 2007. For those who'd like to check on a map, or otherwise google the location, I'm going to a beach called Mooloolaba, which is on the Sunshine Coast (the nicer of the two coasts near Brisbane, the other being the Gold Coast).

No comments: