Sunday, July 26, 2009

Holidays are over already

Semester two starts tomorrow. This means I'll have less free time and I'll have more assignments and exams to worry about. My timetable isn't very nice this semester either - I have only 1 day off each week, so I'll be out there almost every weekday (including the free day during assignment weeks, I'm assuming).

I had plans to accomplish things during the holidays, but unfortunately most of them haven't happened. The main plan for this break was to format my hard drive and reinstall the things I wanted to have, as I think my computer could benefit from a full format, which would hopefully get rid of its current issue. I never got around to it though, so I'll have to leave it now for a time when I have enough time to spare, which means it probably won't happen until about late November or December (ie, after semester 2's finished). This task, and the others that I didn't get done, have been left in the to-do pile due to more work than I'd expected and a general lack of motivation combined with a sufficiently high level of laziness.

I'll do it when I get a round tuit. (I used to have a round tuit, but I don't know what happened to it)

1 comment:

Marmite said...

It's tard ici.. But I like the fact that you're writing again... i have a close eye to every article tomorrow night! Xxx