Monday, April 13, 2009

Qu'est-ce que tu racontes?

Il pleut. Deszcz pada. It's raining.

In fact, the whole weekend's been fairly wet here, which seems to be the case for the Easter weekend in Brisbane, regardless of when the equinox says Easter should occur. It put a bit of a dampener on yesterday's New Farm Park picnic plans, but the indoor picnic was fun nonetheless.

Aside from this weekend, which is 4-days long, thanks to Friday and Monday being public holidays here, I've been pretty busy. Two very time-consuming assignments that were due on Thursday meant that the week/10 days prior to last Thursday were pretty well cosumed by uni work.

I've also been aware for some time that I really need to visit an optometrist so that I can get two pieces of glass held in place by a metal and/or plastic frame in order to be able to read stuff that's printed on the whiteboards at uni. It's really quite annoying not being able to see clearly anymore.

Now I have a week off uni to relax and work and study for the test I have during the first week back. Hmmm... some holiday...

No comments: