Monday, April 20, 2009

Ah Fiddlesticks!

Shit, it's just too stupid! I can't believe how they can be so stupid at Optus. Mum called them to change the credit card details, but they lost the new numbers. Twice. So, she called them for the third time on Friday, but today, they decided to disconnect us because they thought that we hadn't paid.
I knew that this was the problem, and I knew that it as at their end of the connection but all the same, the guy who I spoke to told me that I had to do a lot of things to verify that it wasn't my problem, and he wouldn't listen to me when I was trying to explain, so I did everything that he told me to and nothing worked. I was right, as always.
Finally, he decided to look at their end of the connection and he easily found that something stupid had been done over there.
After speaking for 34 minutes, my connection works again.
During all of this, I was wondering why the internet connection wasn't working, but the tv was working perfectly, and we pay for them together, as a package... so if we haven't paid for one, then we haven't paid for the other either... this is weird, isn't it?

(J'ai déjà écrit en français)

No comments: