Monday, November 03, 2008

November's here.

Well, it's Sunday night, and almost time for bed for me. I've just realised that I've let an entire weekend pass without getting around to blogging. I can't really use the "not enough time" excuse this weekend, so I'll play the "just didn't think of blogging until it was late on Sunday night" card. Maybe I'm just getting forgetful in my old age.

It's now November (or novembre or listopad) and being the northern hemisphere, this means winter's fast approaching, which the current cold temperatures can attest to. I don't mind cold weather, but I'd like it a whole lot more if it didn't come packaged with rain and/or wind, which make it rather uncomfortable, especially the double 'and' option. Being hit in the face with bloody cold rain isn't fun. And it doesn't snow. If it's going to be cold, and get down to zero (or lower) temperatures, it could at least have the decency to snow.

Ok, there's my Sunday night rant. I could attempt to make it a weekly thing, but we all know I'm not a reliable enough blogger to make promises like that.

1 comment:

Kat said...

egads! you blogged!
and happy birthday :)