Sunday, November 09, 2008

6789

I have recently had visitor number 6789 to my blog (well, since I installed the sitemeter). Visitor 6789 uses Win XP, Microsoft Internet Explorer 7 (you should change to Mozilla), and a connection through TPG, which seems to be based in Queanbeyan, NSW. It was Nov 8 2008 10:25:16 am in the visitor's timezone.

Now, I can't tell for sure who this person is, but I can possibly guess. I don't know anyone in Queanbeyan, though most Australians know that it's close to Canberra, and I know one person with the misfortune of living in that centre of boredom. So, that suggests it's Lizard.
On the other hand, Australian internet service providers occasionally use IP's that are listed as being in very strange places, possibly just for fun. I know I had a few visitors whose IP's were in Alice Springs, even though they and their computers were in Brisbane, so I can't guarantee at this point that it is definitely Lizard.

Are there any claimers for this wonderful title?
Person Number 6789!

1 comment:

IdeaLiza said...

Yup probably me. I don't live in Queanbeyan but I do have a connection through TPG, and yes I should use mozilla.