Friday, April 18, 2008

TF1

So, I was on TV. A channel called TF1. I go each Tuesday night to a meeting of people who do language exchanges. It has significantly helped my French, and I help others with their English. I've also spoken a bit of Polish there.

Last Tuesday night, the 15th of April, there were television cameras there to film it, for some reason. I didn't really want to be shown on TV, so I tried to avoid the cameras, as did a friend. This friend was successful, but I wasn't. In fact, there's quite an obvious shot of me.

Here's the link.
The link is to the entire 30min news broadcast, and the segment about my group starts at about the 16min40 mark. Sometimes the time is shown, otherwise not. Anyway, if you scroll along to about the middle of the progress bar, you should be able to find it.
Here's a screen shot showing a view of me:



(oh, by the way, the name tags that they show with our names and which languages we speak only appeared as a special thing for the news cameras, we normally don't bother.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

cool! I'm pretty sure I could see you in the backgroung when the founder of the club was talking towards the end of the piece too.