Saturday, April 19, 2008

La Poste

Several weeks ago, I was told of a site called cdiscount. I was warned that sometimes the purchases never arrive, so not to buy expensive items from the site. I've made two purchases and I haven't yet had a problem, and the items arrived very quickly both times. The only thing that has surprised me is the size of the packaging that they use. I think it must be packed by a machine, as it looks like two large pieces or cardboard are just glued together with the items inside.

Here's a photo of the package as it arrived today:



and here's a photo with a DVD on top to show the scale of the package. Bear in mind that it contained just 2 DVD's and a CD:



The first time I bought from this site, the packaging was about the same. It seems excessive for the size of the items inside, but they arrived in good condition, so I'm happy.

This time I bought, as I said above, 2 DVD's and a CD. The CD is Amy Winehouse, Back to Black and the DVD's are The Others and It's a Very Merry Muppet Christmas Movie (which is the title that can be seen in the above photo).

No comments: