Monday, March 26, 2007

Notebook Computer

Well, I bought a notebook computer today. I have heard bad things about old Dell laptops but that was due to the design of the hinges more than anything else, and I've heard some good things about them too. So, I've bought a Dell notebook computer. I think I got a good deal, and it will be delivered within the next two weeks. It's a notebook computer rather than a laptop because people apparently burnt their genitals with laptops, so the new names don't suggest that one can use them in one's lap while they're heating up from use.

1 comment:

Chad said...

I used to work at Dell and my father-in-law still does. They have done a lot better job with the hinges, and for the most part everyone I talked to (I worked in sales) was really happy with their notebook. I recently left Dell, but I started a blog about how to get the best deals they have there and I just wrote about notebooks. Check it out and make sure you got a good deal