Thursday, December 14, 2006

Shopping

I was at Carindale today to do some Christmas shopping and then grocery shopping. How exciting.

I have learnt several things about hate. Specifically, things I hate. Yes, there's nothing like the festive season to bring on a good dose of people-hating.

1) I hate people*.
2) I hate young girls who walk around yelling xmas carols at you, and who think they're talented.
3) I hate people who don't stand to one side on escalators.
4) I hate that I'm not allowed to carry a cattle prod to give people the hint that they shouldn't be in my way.
5) I hate xmas carols.
6) I hate people*.

'Tis the season to be jolly.


* excluding friends, who obviously aren't people.

1 comment:

Aggie said...

I also hate people who don't stand to one side of the escalators.

I also hate Christmas. Hate it!

To chear us all up - here is a funny escalator movie. Sean, you've already seen it :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uVN-7h4YiAs