Saturday, December 23, 2006

I've been tagged with a book meme

Aggie has tagged me with a book meme. Here are the rules of this meme:

1. Grab the book closest to you.
2. Open to page 123, go down to the fifth sentence.
3. Post the text of next 3 sentences on your blog.
4. Name of the book and the author.
5. Tag three people.

Ok, now I'm taking a liberty with rule number one because the closest book to me at the moment is my Collins Robert Paperback French Dictionary, Second Edition, and I think I can find a more literary book. Okay, I'm going to skip the second book too, as Kieszonkowy Słownik falls under the same category.

"Plus he will be saying completely non-sensical things like, "TWO PEOPLE WITH SMALL HEADS ARE NOT THE SAME AS ONE HEADCOUNT!!!" This will make your victim insanely angry, but not at you. You'll be safe and snug in your cubicle yards away."

The name of the book is "The Joy Of Work" by Scott Adams.

Ok, now for step 5, where I get to tag three people. Hmmm... let me think... it's kind of like playing Duck Duck Goose. Ok, I'll tag Kat, Oddur, and Frogbrain. Mostly because they're the only people I know who have blogs and haven't already been tagged.

No comments: