Friday, September 29, 2006

Earphones update

I found my earphones, thank you for being concerned. However I have now encountered a different problem; my mp3 player doesn't work. It worked for a short time before switching itself off automatically, possibly as a battery saving measure, though infuriating when I was listening to it. The time that the player remained "on" decreased each time it switched itself off - for example, today it worked for about 30mins before going off, then I switched it back on and it worked for about 10, and then after switching on yet again lasted only 3 or 4 minutes (almost 1 song). This has led me to the conclusion that I need to buy a new player.

Any ideas where I can buy a new, good, cheap mp3 player?
Ideally I'd like one with a rechargeable battery - the one mentioned above really chews through them when it decides to work. I'd like an Ipod, though I have no idea of their cost at this stage, maybe an Ipod mini would suffice. I want one with a display as my first ever mp3 player didn't have one and it was annoying to use because it was impossible to tell which file you were playing without listening to the first few seconds, which is annoying if you want to listen to a particular track.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

buy online - it's usually a lot cheaper than normal retail. can recommend a few companies if you're interested....

Sean said...

Are you referring to ipods or other mp3 players? or both?

I think I've decided that I want an Ipod mini - it looks like a good size and I want the green one. Or maybe the blue one.