Friday, July 07, 2006

I spy with my little eye....

And I can!

I had an eye test today. It turned out okay; apparently I have eyes.

I have been noticing a slight decline in my eyesight over the last few months, specifically on my focussing abilities so I went along to an eye-witch-doctor (aka optometrist) just to check. I went to OPSM because they bulk-bill and therefore it was a free exercise. I was told that my eyesight has waned slightly, with both eyes receiving a rating of -0.25 which is the smallest amount of degradation possible (without having no degradation at all). This means that it's too small a prescription to worry about and I don't need to wear glasses, which is good. I'm not against the idea of having and using glasses, but they seem a hassle (they often get misplaced) and I have a certain face shape that makes it near impossible to find glasses (inc. sunglasses) that look inoffensive on me, much less actually suit me.

No comments: