Saturday, June 10, 2006

Stomp

I went to Stomp last night with various people including Mel, Eric, Shana, Chris, Andy and Sarah. The performance was really good though I was expecting it to be more dance-orientated. We were sitting quite a distance away from the stage, and I believe we may have even been in a different time zone, but that was because we opted to buy the cheapest tickets available, which were still a bit pricey at $35 each. Being that far away meant that it was difficult to see some things, such as some of the objects they were using as instruments, but I don't think we missed any of the audio aspects of the show. On the other hand, I wouldn't know if I had missed anything, as I didn't have a 'control performance' with which to compare last night's show.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

are you deliberately neglecting mentioning me in your posts to see if i'll notice?

Sean said...

Would I do a thing like that?