Thursday, June 22, 2006

Dziękuję Poczta Polska

My 13kg package finally arrived on Monday morning! I had begun to believe that it would be lost forever, as it was 2 and a half months late, but better late than never as many old people say.

This is what it looked like before I removed the string and sticky tape to liberate its contents:

Note: I am responsible for the large amount of brown sticky tape, but the parcel somehow acquired the white string somewhere in its travels.

There were several things inside that I was relieved to finally have in my possession and a couple of other items that I'd forgotten about entirely, so even though I packaged it myself and posted it myself, to myself, it was still a surprise to wade through the countless items to see what was on the slab. One item I'm glad to have with me is my collection of European sugar sachets to go with my collection of Australian sugar sachets.

I'll post some pictures of the contents when I get a round tuit.

No comments: