Wednesday, January 05, 2011

In Austria now, and other stuff

I'm in Austria at the moment. Tomorrow should involve skiing, and today was spent in Vienna. I don't actually know where the skiing will take place other than somewhere just south of Vienna, but as I'll be travelling with an Austrian friend, I don't really need to know the details exactly. Reminds me of my skiing experiences in France. I don't know the names of either of the two places there where I went skiing, only that a place called Sept Laux was near the second, but not where we went.

So far I've been in Europe for a week, and I'm enjoying my time here. It's been fantastic catching up with friends around the place, and it's reaffirmed my desire to live here again. I don't know when that will happen, but I'm determined to make it a 'when' and not an 'if'.

I'd been in Europe just over 12 hours when I received a suggestion for a change in my itinerary; namely adding Nice and three cities in Morocco to my plan. I thought about it for a day or so, and decided to accept the change, so now I've got flights to incorporate these 4 cities into my trip. I've never been to any of them before so it'll be great to see somewhere new, and I'll be travelling with a Moroccan friend, so I'll have a personal guide.

No comments: