Sunday, November 18, 2007

Some things I want....really.... they're not entirely useless....

Well, the first one is this automatic tea-bag dunker. It's quite useless and pointless but I want one all the same.

At the moment my slippers are a style that can only be described as "grandad slippers". I want these, as should any self-respecting Star Wars geek.
I also want this bacpack (Luke, I am your backpack) or this one (keep your things safe it will), this rubbish bin, and these pillows.

I'm not as sure about this. Do I really want/need a slanket? After all, I don't even have a couch on which to lounge while wearing one.

2 comments:

Kat said...

You know, if you'd posted this a month ago, you might have got some birthday presents...
Or is this supposed to be in time for Christmas?

Kat said...

Oh, and now that I've actually looked at everything: I too want a slanket. And I don't even have a house in which to put a couch on which to lounge while wearing it.
And the backpacks looked great, until I saw the pictures of grown men wearing them. And then I realised they would be more appropriate if they were on their way to kindergarten...
I guess, given that it's 30 years since it came out, nearly, that they might have worn them then too...