Monday, February 19, 2007

Pracy in Angleterre

Hehe, three languages in the title.
Other options are: Work en Anglii; Travail w England.

Anyway, the point of this post is to mention that it's likely that I have a job for the summer in England. I'll probably be working in Berkshire. The school I applied with has two centres, one in Berkshire and one in Hertfordshire. I actually would prefer to work at the school in Hertfordshire, but I'm happy with Berkshire too. The job isn't confirmed, as they haven't actually received my application, but I was recommended to them by Kat, who has worked for them before, and she has been told that it's likely they'll find a spot for me.
This would mean that I'll be in England, working from about the 6th of July for a period of about 4 weeks. After that I'll have some free time to travel around and gradually make my way to France, where I hope to stay for some time.

My plans are currently rather vague concerning the travel, as I haven't put much thought into them. The only definite is that I want to visit Lizard in St. Andrews or Edinburgh while I'm in England. I'm open to suggestions from people, especially if you've been in the region of the British Isles and there's a location or activity that you'd particularly recommend.

3 comments:

Aggie said...

I think it should be "praca"

Sean said...

Myślę że masz racje.
Czy mówisz "mam praca" i "nie mam pracy"??

Aggie said...

Mam prace. Nie mam pracy.