Saturday, November 25, 2006

Mark's a bum

I forgot to mention in my note about the Circus of the Sun that I went with various people including Mark. Mark recently displayed some impressive coordination while attempting to play football (soccer). He broke his arm, and due to this injury he has been unable to shave himself, which has resulted in him cultivating a hobo look. Yes, Mark's a hobo. I bet he sleeps in a cardboard box. Mel pointed out that Mark seems to be able to remove his cast when he wants to type, but seems disinclined to do so when it comes to taking care of personal hygiene.

Unfortunately I forgot to take my digital camera on Wednesday night, so I don't have a photo of Mark in hobo guise. If anyone could help with supplying a Hobo Mark photo, I'd be temporarily grateful.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i don't know if "hobo" is an accurate description - nothing else has changed except for my growth, which, by the way, has been pruned as of tonight...(and i'm still sleeping in my regular bed)

and i have pictures, but i'm not giving them to you....unless there's something in it for me

Aggie said...

I personally think he looks handsome with his new look :)

Anonymous said...

ha! thanks aggie, i respect your opinion ;)

Anonymous said...

Awesome mark. Resist the urge at all costs to purge that growth!