Friday, November 24, 2006

Cirque and moles

I went to Cirque du Soleil 'Varekai' on Wednesday night with various people. The performance was fantastic. I'd definitely recommend it to everyone. This was the second Cirque du Soleil show that I've ever seen and it has confirmed my desire to see as many as possible. I'm quite annoyed now that I missed Saltimbanco and Allegria when they were here.

In other news, I may have to remove a nasty mole from my life. But don't worry - I'm not referring to any of my faithful readers this time, just to a strange-looking thing growing on my leg. It has increased in size and become itchy, so it definitely requires a professional medical opinion.

In other news, a student in my class had this phrase printed (amoung others) on his shirt: Sweet and pure like a honey-coated nun.
I suspect he didn't really know the meaning of it and was just going with the fashion in Asia of wearing anything with English words on it, regardless of the meaning or evening if the grammar is remotely correct.

No comments: