Monday, February 27, 2006

Packing

Well, I've started to pack. I have put all items of clothing that are not going to be worn between now and Thursday and that are not drying in my bathroom into my suitcase. I've also filled my box that I intend to entrust (perhaps unwisely) to the postal service, in an attempt to reduce my luggage mass. I still feel that my suitcase will be grossly overweight, and with my random guess performed by looking at my half-filled suitcase I'm predicting the total weight to come to 25kg. According to Sky Europe's website, they charge an extra 5 Euro for each extra kilogram, so I'm hoping that they either don't enforce it too much or that the person on the check-in desk is in a friendly and generous mood.

Dzisiaj byłem w domu rodziców mojej przyjaciólki bo chciałem mówić do widzenia, i teraz masz coś że muszę dawać do mojej przyjaciólki. Czy mam racje? Gramatika polska jest bardzo trudna i nie znam bardzo dobrze deklinacja polska. Jeszcze są trzy dni w Polsce przed lecę do Paryża i potem osiemnaście dni przed lecę do Australii. Dla ludzie w Australii, do zobaczenia wkrótce.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yay for packing! what's the polish bit say???

Anonymous said...

what's with not taking important pics as you say goodbye to gliwice and your friends..... to have your camera and not remember to take photos till everyone is leaving!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lovely pic of Asia