Monday, January 30, 2006

I've turned around

I added a sitemeter to this site a while back, evidenced by the small icon in the bottom left-hand corner of the page. I was the first person registered as visiting this blog (to test the meter) and yesterday I became the 360th person to read my blog (I read it to check my posts after I type them). I feel like I've gone around in a circle. (I hope you noticed the amusing pun, which was the sole premise for this post)

Nothing much happened this weekend; I didn't travel anywhere further than ulica Pszczynska (about 15mins walk from my apartment). I went to a pub called CD, located in ulica Pszczynska. It's a small pub, but nice. The proprietor was excited to have an Australian customer because he has an Australian $5 note, which he showed me. I made a grammatical mistake ordering piwo for myself and a friend: I asked for "Dwa Lech" instead of "Dwa Lechy" and managed to confuse the bartender. It all worked out well and we received our piwa.

No comments: