Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Blogger lite

My posts might be few and far between for a while because my next few weeks promise to be a bit busy. I'll try and post as much as I can, but I won't have heaps of spare time.

Mum's here in Poland with me for the next 3 weeks or so, and as well as my heavy work schedule, we've planned to do as much travelling as possible, which means I'll be spending as little time here (in my apartment) as possible.

We spent last weekend in Prague, which is a great city. We had a great weekend, and it was interesting to see the city in a different season (I first went there in Summer), and we had great accommodation - private apartment with bathroom, cheap and really close to the centre.

Yesterday we went to Oświęcim-Brzezinka (Auschwitz-Birkenau) so that mum could see the concentration camps there. It was her first visit and my fourth. I didn't really want to go there again, but I think it's an important place to see, and it would be odd to come all the way to this part of Poland from Australia, and go home without seeing it.

Well, I have to head back for my afternoon session of work. I'll try to post soon, but unlike Aggie, I won't forget how to write a post. :-)

No comments: