Sunday, July 18, 2010

A post! Hooray!

I feel as though I'm neglecting this blog. I wrote a lot of posts in June, but July has seen a drastic reduction in the post-per-day count. One reason for this is that I've already used up half of my monthly quota on my mobile phone and I often write posts on my mobile and email them to blogger, but I've cut down recently.

I've been working all week too, which will be good for my bank account, and I'll be working all next week as well. The work rarely changes, so I don't feel like blogging about it, and I haven't been doing a lot outside of work since I got back from Canberra.

I did spend the morning at the French Festival at South Bank yesterday, and that was fun and interesting, not to mention delicious. I arrived early and had, for breakfast, a decent coffee and a freshly-baked pain au chocolat (or chocolatine) with crispy pastry. Delicious. The coffee was a latte, but as it was a different company to my collected data, I'm not going to add it to the list. We also stood in line for ages to get to buy delicious macarons. The guy working at the macaron stall was crazy, but in an interesting and amusing way, so it added to the experience. I only bought 5 macarons, and very soon afterwards I wished I'd bought 10, or 50. I considered going back for more, but the queue and the hot sun dissuaded me from doing so. I bought a Portuguese egg tart from the same bakery as the chocolatine, which I kept until last night. I was also delicious.

3 comments:

Angie said...

Did Kristine go?

Sean said...

Yes, and Sophie (another flautist) and Anthea.

Angie said...

Sound fun :)