Thursday, October 19, 2006

Mam Pocztowke

I haven't written in a long time - I've been neglecting my blog.
I'm sorry blog, I'll try to be more regular in the future.

Anyway, I received a postcard today from Sylwia. She sent me a postcard from Cairns and the Great Barrier Reef. :-)

I also received two postcards last week. Both were posted from Poland, one from Zabrze and one from Cieszyn. They were both posted within a week or two of each other, way back in June, and so it took them about 3 and a half months to find their way to Australia. Oh well, at least they arrived eventually.

Also, for those of you who didn't reply to my email about Cirque du Soleil, I assumed that a non-response was a no, so we've booked the tickets. We're going on the 22nd of November, which is the day after the 21st and just before the 23rd.

On Tuesday night, I saw a movie called "Little Miss Sunshine". I don't want to spoil the plot or jokes for those who are planning to see it, but suffice to say that it was hilarious. If you're not planning to see it, you should change your plans.

That's all for now.
Enjoy.

2 comments:

Kat said...

yay! a new post!
Everyone is obligated to update their blog regularly in order to keep me amused.
Oh, and in case anyone reads this who might know, have I been to Asakusa? Or Hakkone? I wish I had paid more atention to place names when I was in Japan 6 years ago!

Kat said...

I saw little miss sunshine today! It was part of the Tokyo International Film Festival! It is definitely fantastic. Every intelligent person should go see it.