Sunday, August 27, 2006

ABBA!

On Friday night, Rowan, Klaus, Oddur and I went to The Globe Theatre for an ABBA Party. Like everyone else, I am an ABBA fan, so I knew the evening would be fun before we even arrived, and it wasn't disappointed. In fact, I hope that there will be another ABBA Party one day, hopefully soon. The night began with music and dancing in the foyer, followed by film clips of ABBA hits, from the least successful right through to Mammia Mia and Dancing Queen. ABBA rocks!

1 comment:

Slartibartfast said...

Yeah it was great - loved how Rowan pointed out the extra loping around behind the snowman in - was that 'Chiquitita'? - plus the costumes in each clip - 'I see bunny rabbits - and camel toes too!'.

Hilarious!

Also the age range of ABBA fans - there were couples in their 50s and 60s dancing and going crazy with us and other groovers just old enough to drink alcohol.

Loved it! Yes I agree as well - the Globe should do this again.