Monday, May 30, 2011

Book?

Has anyone seen my copy of La Huitième Sortilège? I haven't read much of it since I returned from my holiday at the start of the year. The main reason for not having read much of it is that I don't actually know where it is. It's rather annoying because I'm part way through it and I'd like to finish it. I usually like to read before going to sleep at night but I've been doing sudoku puzzles instead because I had a book of them near my bed, but I've now finished all of the puzzles that are hard enough to bother with. I want my book.
In other book-related topics, I have only now realised that I forgot to go to fnac while in France in order to buy more annales du disque-monde. Merde.
If I had my book, I wouldn't have written this blog post, so I guess my loyal readers are grateful for its temporary geographical uncertainty.

No comments: