Sunday, December 20, 2009

Hello Opera

I've been using Opera for about an hour now because I got fed up with Firefox's instability issues and I can't bring myself to use IE because I still have a soul. I like Opera so far; the speed dial thing is a good idea, and it seems a lot faster and more stable than FF. I still have the issues with typing that I'm sure I've complained about before, but that's a computer issue and not a browser problem (which I know because it happens in all programs, even notepad). The pages in Opera don't stall and pause while trying to scroll down through them and they scroll much faster too.
I haven't noticed too many other differences, but overall I'm happy with Opera so far.
It's a shame that it has come to this with Firefox because I still like it and its concept.

No comments: