Monday, September 01, 2008

Two lists

I was thinking about lists on the flight from Prague to Paris and figured I may as well post two of them:

Here's my updated list of countries that I've visited (in chronological order of my first visit there):

Australia
Austria
Slovakia
Hungary
Croatia
Slovenia
Italy
Poland
Germany
Czech Republic
Vatican
France
Singapore
Macau
Hong Kong
United Kingdom (England, Scotland, Wales)
Switzerland
Ireland
Denmark
Sweden
Turkey
Ukraine
Transdniestr
Moldova
Romania
Bulgaria

The second list is a list of all the airlines I've flown with, which was an appropriate list to think about while flying (listed in chronological order of my first flight with each company):

Qantas
Virgin Blue
Emirates
SkyEurope
W!zzair
Jetstar
Tigerair
Oasis
Ryanair
Sterling
FlyNordic
British Airways
Czech Airlines
Airfrance

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What was your analysis of Air France?

Sean said...

Well, my flight with Airfrance was only a short flight, but I found the service to be quite good. The food was decent too.

The flight was delayed by an hour in Prague, and they gave everyone a voucher to get a free cup of coffee or something from a cafe at the airport because of the delay, which I thought was nice of them. I've flown with other airlines (cheap ones) who have had delays of 1.5 to 2 hours and they didn't even provide drinking water.